Wrought Iron Courtyard and Garden Gates Los Angeles
Wrought Iron Garden Gates, Courtyard Gates
A gorgeous courtyard or garden gate for your home can greatly enhance the facade or entrance of your home. We specialize in ornamental wrought iron courtyard gates, so let our gate design staff go to work in developing steel gates to reflect your personal tastes. Our iron garden gates and wrought iron garden gates are great metal security barriers to protect your home, loved ones, and pets. Whether you are looking to create ornamental or simplistic steel gates, we can design and install it for you. Whether you are looking for residential or commerical iron gates, you will be more than pleased with the amazing work that we will do. You can use metal and iron garden gates to enhance a small area of your landscaping, or put our wrought iron garden gates around your entire yard or home.
Our custom steel gates are as sturdy as they are beautiful. Our garden gate design staff will help you decide the best ornamental wrought iron garden gates to complement the landscape of your home. Our wrought iron garden gates provide lasting beauty and will protect your home. We use the same materials to produce our gates as we do to make our iron doors, iron railings, and iron fencing. Let
What other types of gates are available?
Remote Entry Gates
Access Control Gates
What materials are available for gates?
- Aluminum material for gates is commonly used where weight is a factor.
- Decorative steel is most commonly used for gates in areas that require a stronger material. It's also less expensive to manufacture than iron and still gives you a decorative entry.
- Wrought Iron is the most costly of the material to use but it offers an ol' world charm that can't be duplicated with any other material.
- Wood is used where the proper decor is necessary.
- Many times the material doesn't matter other than when cost or strength issues become a driving decision in the material selection.
If I have existing columns can I add a gate?
The simple answer is yes. This is a very common situation in Los Angeles homes. There are many driveways that are very old where the iron gate has columns that have broken down over time. First we must know how the columns were built internally. The gate will add stress to any column and if it wasn't built with adding a gate in mind other options may be necessary. Most times the simple answer is to add a post next to in the rear of the column to support a new gate. This is the best way to support your new gate without destroying the existing column.
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you right away!