With years of experience building iron driveway gates, we assure you the use of the highest quality materials and components, to deliver a beautiful iron entry gate, exit iron gate with fencing. Iron Contractors Los Angeles has the utmost level of professionalism and cost efficiency. We use state-of-the art automated gate systems/operators with well-known Brands such as: Elite, Liftmasters, Linear, Doorking, Sentex to create your sliding or swinging driveway gate. Our custom automatic driveway gates are hand-crafted with forged iron, wood or both. We provide elegance and security to any residential community or commercial projects that pertain to wrought iron gates, iron fences, and railings. Our contract-licensed installation experts assist each client with deciding on the best possible components for their iron gate, or iron railing project and budget.
We realize that sometimes an iron gate, fence or railing project may require a custom iron design that might not be in our design gallery. We offer our time and expertise to assist in the design process at our showroom in Los Angeles to help conceptualize a spectacular and cost-effective design, free of charge.
What materials are available for Driveway gates?
- Aluminum material for gates is commonly used where weight is a factor.
- Decorative steel is most commonly used for gates in areas that require a stronger material. It's also less expensive to manufacture than iron and still gives you a decorative entry.
- Wrought Iron is the most costly of the material to use but it offers an ol' world charm that can't be duplicated with any other material.
- Wood is used where the proper decor is necessary.
- Many times the material doesn't matter other than when cost or strength issues become a driving decision in the material selection.
If I have existing columns can I add a gate?
The simple answer is yes. We have run into this situation in Los Angeles homes many times. There are many driveways that are very old where the iron gate has columns have broken down over time. First we must determine the columns were built internally. The gate will add stress to any column and if it wasn't built originally to accomodate a future gate installation. If such is the case, Iron Contractors Los Angeles will help you find an alternative solution. Most times the simple answer is to add a post next to in the rear of the column to support a new gate. This is the best way to support your new gate without destroying the existing column.